I decided I didn't like the RAM mount for the navigator. Too easy for someone to steal or possibly rattle or get knocked loose. So, I checked Touratech and sure enough they made a mount for the 660 (it has been on backorder until now):
So, once again I've got to tear the front down:
I used a pair of ERT scissors to snip the "dash":
I used a dremel to enlarge the slots to the proper size and shaved the trimmings:
Here is the frame mounted:
And with the bracket:
Here is the navigator's new spot. I like it much better:
I have bolted many parts onto this bike over the last five months but I took no greater pleasure than bolting this one on today....
There was some other stuff I wanted to do but it can wait until next winter.